A standard clutch comprises of several different parts that fit together and assist in helping you change gear and pull away smoothly. These are: the clutch cover, clutch plate, pressure plate, clutch fork, clutch cable or hydraulic system and bearing. Damage or wear to the flywheel could also add to a problem such as vibration and intermittent clutch slip, which can only be reported on once inspected. If you are in any doubt that your clutch is actually faulty we will be happy to perform a free clutch check. Through our expert diagnosis we will be able to tell if your clutch is faulty before we start work on your vehicle.
WHY USE DYNES FOR YOUR CLUTCH REPAIRS?
- We're true vehicle clutch specialists, no matter what the problem.
- Approved Valeo clutch fitting centre.
- All parts and labour guaranteed for 12 months/12000 miles (subject to fair wear and tear)
- Quick turn around on all clutch repairs.
- Free collection and delivery available within a 10 miles radius.
- Free clutch check while you wait