Tyres & Exhausts
Your vehicle’s tyres are more important than you think. They are your only contact with the road and affect your vehicle’s steering and braking ability. Incorrectly aligned tyres will wear quicker and will negatively alter your vehicle’s fuel economy, so it’s important to have them fitted correctly.
We recommend that you have your exhaust checked every 10,000 miles as problems can occur. Your exhaust is made up of a number of different parts and it will usually be clear if one of those parts has a problem. We can replace part or all of the exhaust, but rest assured that we would only replace those parts which need replacing.
WHY USE DYNES FOR YOUR TYRES AND EXHAUSTS?
- Tyres fitted, balanced and back on your car quickly.
- Many punctures are repairable at a fraction of the price of new.
- Approved Walker exhaust fitting centre.
- Exhaust repairs at more affordable prices.
- All parts and labour guaranteed for 12 months/12000 miles (subject to fair wear and tear)